www.mynikevisit-na.com :- Be it athletics footwear, clothing, or accessories, who doesn’t know about the well-recognized name in the market, ‘NIKE’. Even if you are not a sports person, you must be aware of the name and importance of the brand among youths. Well, let’s do some deep learning about the world’s most popular retailer brand. The history of Nike entirely revolves around the story of Philip Knight.
Initially, It all started when a young boy Philip, started working for the Oregon Daily Emerald to complete his degree in journalism. Everything was regular, until one day Phil saw his athletics coach guiding his students about sports shoes. That’s where he came up with the business idea. The brand was founded by Bill Bowerman and student Phil Knight in 1964. Its headquarters are located in Washington County, Oregon, USA. When it comes to athletics, Nike is one of the most recognized brands among youths. Besides that, there are numerous things about the company that comes under the category of untold facts. I tried to gather it thoroughly, Please have a look.
- However people usually mispronounce it as ‘Nike’ which accurately sounds like ‘ny-kee’.
- The famous Nike logo which has become a signature sign for the brand as well as people, was designed by Carolyn Davidson, a student at Portland State University. Not only that, she only charged $35 to efficiently create the logo.
- The brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory.
- The slogan ‘Just Do It’, which is now recognized by the whole world, were inspirational words taken from a serial killer. Yes, Gary Gilmore’s, before his execution said ‘Let’s do it’ which later on became the official slogan of Nike.
- The company sells over 900 million items every year.
- In 2000 and 2002, the company was awarded the Emmy award for its popular and exciting commercials.
- To create grooves in the shoe waffle iron was used to maintain the grip. It was the first pair of shoes specially designed for athletes.
- The company was initially named Blue Ribbon Sports. However, In 1971, it converted into Nike.
- Nike Footwear is largely manufactured in Indonesia Vietnam and China.
- Famous Tennis player IlieNastase was the first athlete to who promoted Nike in 1972.
MY NIKE VISIT
Nike is constantly working on innovations that have not been considered by other brands. The company constantly tries to come up with something out of the box to maintain the high competition in the market. Its is not just a brand, it’s a feeling for people who enthusiastically wait for every new creation. The brand has been constantly working, keeping in mind the demands of today’s youth. Following the same thought, it has taken an initiative to make amendments in the services according to its customers’ demands. You must be wondering how? Simple, just by engaging your 10 minutes in answering simple survey questions.
Nike has conducted an online feedback survey to collect customers’ reviews. If you have recently purchased anything from Nike, you must have got an invitation code printed on the receipt. To use the code, kindly visit www.mynikevisit-na.com. By spending 10 minutes, you can help the company make modifications where needed. Not only that, the company cares about customers’ valuable time so it’s providing a 5% discount coupon to all the participants engaging in the survey. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about the sort of experience you had. All they want is honest feedbacks(positive or negative) from their customers. Now, what are you waiting for? Click on www.mynikevisit-na.com and grab a chance to get a special discount on your next purchase.
Guidelines to engage in the survey
Keep your receipt handy. You will be asked to enter the code later
You must have basic knowledge of any of the four languages: English, Spanish, French or Japanese. Select the language according to your comfort.
- Enter the valid invitation code, stamped on your receipt.
- Once the code is accepted by the website, a questionnaire will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can start answering a series of questions. The questions will be mainly based on your last experience. Kindly answer all the questions
- Once you are done with all the questions, you can submit the survey.
- You need to provide valid details including phone number, email address, e.tc.
- After that, you will get a unique code that you can use on your next purchase. Kindly save it somewhere.
Rules To participate
- Must be legitimate RESIDENTSof the United State
- Minimum age to take part in the feedback survey is 18 years.
- Must be aware of any of the four languages: English, Spanish, French, or Japanise
- Must have invitation code imprinted on the receipt.
- Employees of Nike and their family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Must enter valid personal details including Name, household address, e-mail, and phone number.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged with cash.
Requirements to participate
- You must have a valid Sonic receipt with you.
- You must have a communicating device like a laptop, smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Must have a strong internet connection.
- The participant must be familiar with any of the languages mentioned on the website.
If you have recently been to any of Nike’s stores or purchased anything online, here is an amazing opportunity to get attractive rewards. You just need to click www.mynikevisit-na.com and enter the required details. By answering all the questions honestly, you will get rewarded with special discount coupons which you can use on your next purchase.
In case of any confusion, you can drop your queries in the comment box or visit http://www.mynikevisit-na.com.
Related Tags :-