Burger King Hours: Burger King an American global food chain which runs hamburger fast food restaurants. Majority of restaurants are franchised. Most outlets operate under the guidance of corporate headquarters. One can reach the customer service department either by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Burger King Hours
Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Burger King Open mostly from Monday through Friday from 6.00am to 1.00a.m.This hours of the opening could change based on location and the restaurants should update in case of the changes. One of the most common reasons for this change is in case the holiday’s falls on weekdays.
- Weekends: The outlets open Saturdays and Sundays from 6.a.m to 1.p.m.These hours of operations could potentially change based on local occurrences.
- Holidays: Burger King does not close during holidays however they operate over reduced hours during observed holidays. These holidays include
- Christmas Day.
- Thanksgiving Day.
- New Year’s Day.
- Special Events Hours: Burger King usually hosts special events around the globe which varies as per location, this information can be obtained by visiting their official website for further clarity on this.
- Contacting Burger King for Hour Enquiries can be done through the following available means.
- Phone number-Customers service department: 1-866-394-2493.
- Email Contact-If you want to communicate with the customer service department via email you have to fill the customer feedback form available on their website.
- Social Media-you will notice customer service will respond to your queries via social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google within 24 hours.
Burger King introduced the first breakfast to its line of offering in 1970 and today it boasts 22 different breakfasts’ options available for its customers. Breakfast is only available during morning hours in case you want to partake.
In most Burger King Restaurant they begin serving breakfast around 6.00am, but in case it’s a 24-hour location they may serve earlier. However, in most Burger King Outlets, they have a strict cutoff on breakfast which is 10.30a.m. So do not get there at noon for breakfast. One may wonder why 10.30 a.m. since just like any other fast food chains like McDonalds 10.30.a.m is the time when griddle temperature needs to be turned up to accommodate other meals in their menu items. So there won’t be sufficient space on the griddle for warming trays to accommodate both breakfast and regular menus items (The McDonald though they serve breakfast around the clock).
Burger King Holiday Hours
Also, most Burger Kings outlets are owned by franchisees who can set their own timelines for lunch based on the rules that are best for their businesses. This means the chain doesn’t start serving lunch at the same time across the board in all their locations so it’s probably better to call your local outlet to enquire in advance.
Burger King rolled out a breakfast program dabbed “Burgers for Breakfast” program which was in response to many of franchisees who were serving unsanctioned burgers before official lunch hours began. Thoughit’s not clear how many outlets are still offering it, a wide assortment of lunchtime items is made available early in the morning at 6,000 locations nationwide.
Read More: Burger King Guest Relations
Amazingly you can sign up for email alerts in case you need the reminders of the meals.