Burger King Breakfast Hours – Across the whole world restaurants, the Burger King serve more than 11 million customers, every day. The restaurant is most popular because of the best food service quality, great tasting, and the food is available at affordable cost.
Burger King Breakfast Hours
Burger King is second largest fast food restaurant in the world. Its specialty is Hamburger Sandwich.
It is founded in 1954. The restaurant hits more than 50 successful years because of the family friendly dining service, their signature food items, premium ingredients and it is the original home of Whooper.
Burger King Breakfast Hours:
In the year of 1970, the Burger introduced the breakfast dishes in their main food line. Currently, there are more than 22 different breakfast dishes are offered to the consumers.
But if you want to enjoy the delicious breakfast at the Burger King, you have to visit the restaurant at early in the morning, because the restaurant does not serve breakfast food at noon.
Most of the Burger king restaurants serve the breakfast from 6.00 am. If the restaurant of the location is open for 24 hrs. then it may be open earlier than the regular time of opening.
The breakfast hours cut off at 10.30 am.
Breakfast offered by Burger King:
- Hamburger, Egg & Cheese Maple Waffle Sandwich – 680 Cal.
- Bacon – 550 Cal.
- Double Croissan’ Wich with Sauces and Bacon – 580 Cal.
- Double Croissan’ Wich with Sauces – 710 Cal.
- Pancake Platter – 440 Cal.
- Fully Loaded biscuit – 610 Cal.
- Egg Normous Burrito – 930 Cal.
- Croissan Wich fully loaded – 570 Cal.
- Egg and cheese Croissan Wich – 300 Cal.
- Junior breakfast Burrito – 370Cal.
- BK ultimate Breakfast platter – 1170 Cal.
- Hash browns – 250 Cal.
- French toast Sticks – 230 Cal.
- BK Café Coffee – 0 Cal.
- Café Decaf Coffee – 0 Cal.
Food Quality of breakfast:
The restaurant team prepare food daily with the quality commitment. The commitment states that –
- Patties – 100% Beef.
- No Fillers added to food.
- No preservatives food served to the visited customers.
- Every day, Tomato and Onions are freshly cut in kitchen of restaurant.
- The food quality is Crown Standards.
A global investment which expands or maximize the current potentials of the firm and enlarges the business with the long-term valuation techniques is known as ‘3G Capital’.
A multi-million dollar is invested to purchase the Burger King Corporation in order to make it as a private corporation, in the year of 2010.
For the 3G capital investment, the relation between partners and the firm as –
- They have strong operational excellence history.
- Involvement of boards.
- Sector wise experts.
- An extensive global network.
The Breakfast hours of Burger King is same as the McDonalds. It started 6.00 am of the morning and closes on 10.30 am. Onward, 10.30 am, lunch service on.
Although the starting time of breakfast is different for each restaurant but the cut off hours is same and it’s depending on the location of restaurant
Related Tags :